Friday, November 19, 2010

Yeah, We Have Arrived in Morocco...:)


It is completely surreal. I leave to the United States as a student and I come back with a beautiful wife for the 3rd time visiting and a little angel for the first time...:) Big smile on my face...:)

Day 1 was a bit overcast but in the background, you can see my favorite surf spot in Morocco. My brother went surfing while I took pictures. I had to stay with my two babies..:)




The next day was so beautiful. The resort where my dad lives is called Marina Blanca. It is 15 minutes outside the city of Casablanca. I used to come here a lot when I was young since I surfed so much and to get away from the busy city of Casablanca. The resort where my dad lives is amazing. Pretty much anything you need and it's a little paradise. The air is also so pure without humidity.



Fishing marina in the background.


Sanaa decided during the morning of the wedding to spend it with Aiden. She was very calm and in complete control ( the calm before the storm). She also took calls all morning since she had to answer questions from 60 Spanish people (Antonio's family) who flew one plane the day before the wedding to Morocco. They stayed at the Hyatt hotel and had 3 chauffeurs take them pretty much anywhere they wanted. I think she had 3 programs for them that day and one of them was a complete Moroccan body massage and spa.


My awesome brother..:) Always very friendly and never complains.




Reunited....:)


Such a pretty resort.

I can't believe it. 10 Months old and already under the African sun...:)



Aiden first time in the swing was pure joy. He was nervous in the beginning and then he let loose.










To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment