Friday, November 19, 2010

On the way to Morocco in Northwest Africa....:)

Hello all,

My cute little sister was going to get married in Morocco. After days of debating if I should go by myself or with Aiden and Melissa, we decided to stay as a family and experience first time overseas travel with our 10 months buddy Aiden. We flew from Miami to Madrid and the flight was awesome with AA. The service was amazing. We arrived in the super cool airport of Madrid and Aiden did really well.



My sister lives in Madrid so we spent the night in Madrid in order to relax and tackle the trip to Morocco the next day which was only 1 hour and 40 minutes. I forgot to take pictures of Sanaa'shouse inside but her house looks amazing. She is always setting a very high standard since she was a little kid...:) According to my dad, she is the first one in the family who bought signature clothes when she was young..lol Apparently, a couple of famous top models live in her community...:)




Melisssa and I were completely blown away by the beauty of Spain. It is a country rich with traditions, very old heritage and unique architecture.


Aiden quickly made some friends in my sister's neighborhood...:)











After a relaxing day, we are on our way from Madrid to Casablanca, Morocco...:)

Downtown Madrid in the background




To be continued.....


No comments:

Post a Comment