Sunday, September 20, 2009

Our First Family Picture :)






Here are some of our first family pictures. :) Thanks to the webcam. Amine was on his way out the door (hence the sunglasses). Having out of town parents, the webcam is nice when talking to them. I will send more pictures soon. Things have been very busy on our end. I started back to school and am loving 4th grade! The older kids are so much fun to work with. I am taking a class and tutoring also. This has made the fifth month of our pregnancy fly! I will be six months next week. It is hard to believe that in three months (give or take) we will see our little one. Amine and I are so ready to meet Baby Berrada.









Hope everyone is well. Happy Fall!!

3 comments:

  1. You look ADORABLE! I can't wait to meet Baby Berrada too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute family! We absolutely love Baby Berrada . . and Mommy and Daddy too! Hugs to all of you, The sooooo excited Grandma-to-be!

    ReplyDelete