Monday, July 12, 2010

Birthdays and Meeting Grandpa Berrada


Amine, his Dad, Aiden & Me out for my birthday dinner!


We met the Simpsons! (Aiden slept)


On the boat at Universal.


Amine and I. Margaritaville in the background. Our first date was there 7 years ago that day!!!


Aiden and Grandpa Berrada


Three generations!


Amine and his Dad


My birthday cake, made by dear friends.


Aiden loved the birthday balloons!


Amine's birthday! Aiden loved helping him open presents!


Meeting Grandpa Berrada!



July has been a wonderful month so far! Amine and I both celebrated birthdays (big ones 30 & 35) and Aiden met his Grandpa Berrada! Amine's Dad came to visit for a few weeks and we are having a blast! Aiden hit 6 months and is continuing to entertain. His personality is really coming out and he is adorable.

We hope everyone is having a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 30th Birthday, Melissa!!!!! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with yall.

    ReplyDelete